welcome

      let me start off by saying I know there are a few typos working some things out so relax



This ol blog here is for expressing opinions from my point of virew as well as yours by commenting on my essays we can discus from there ..
Not perfect by any means however loving to write is a great passion of mine. The subjects are what holds me back. I just have no clue what ppl like .
  So as a functioning addict, I go to the methadone clinic and i smoke weed. to most thats an addict but i ive a life that is sustanable . I like weed and my meth that is not going to change though people are all over me about it, so 
  lots of these essays are supposed to get you people aka my readers to see what is going on through the eyes of a guy who yes has it good but suffers somewhat and I definetly understand the sorrow lots of addicts deal with. so maybe my blog will help some people out.. 
     most of my writting though is just me talking about shit that happens, interesting for the nosey or for people that like books like that oone about being a fucked up addict, I forget the name ) but its like that. Someplace there is a story in here with lots of talk . Just so you know i am not writting to get rich, i just like doing it so if you fucks like this shoit or not doesnt matter...
  Ill have some old shit in here to, Id like you guys to see that so called addicts are people who hurt too. Like the essay about all the death that has been in mylittle life .. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

opening day isn't only for baseball

PLANS FOR TODAY ( AFTER I SMOKE A LITTLE )