Quick note of more posts

  I found an old journal page, around Nans fall. was not to nice  but nan and i where real. Anyway at that point in life i thought i was going to be looking after her again but it never happened like it should had.. Reasons why are a whole new blog, though here is my entry, as a functioning addict I see here how I do not always see what is in my face if it dies not fit my needs.. HOPEFULLY ill stop that I may had lets hope .. here is the page its from
December 7 2015 a good 5 months before Nan dies

In this essay I felt ( now ) that i wasnt that concerned though i know i was .. You see Nan blew things out of proportion, and maybe Hank thought she was worse than she was. However he has enough money to buy a stair lift and that is what my family on this side would had done . That in its own right is what make me think they gave up on Nan living at her own house, no basically not caring of she was well enough that desion had been made. I am sure some of you have been in that position.
 The greatest part of that saga, They stopped letting me know how Nan was . I thought she was doing good, then she dies, and I found out Via a text message

I should say that in their brain , i was a worthless druggy, but I was good enough to look after Nan before her fall. Yes I have some bad feelings against the Millers
                       

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

opening day isn't only for baseball

PLANS FOR TODAY ( AFTER I SMOKE A LITTLE )