Listening to infowars.com  about moab , the bomb America dropped on good ol ISIS in AFGHANISTAN. I may be a good ol weed smoker and advocate of #legalize_cannabis however i am a Trump backer mainly because i see how bad that illegal immigration has destroyed the middle class by driving construction wages down while offering more labor which is never met with good quality. I mean damn look things up , there are tons of things collapsing as well as work not holding up to the customers American standards.. 
But anyway we can argue that shit all day and that isn't why I write this blog.
looking at nanny cams gotta get one i seen this sweet on wish( look here it is  ) i think pop hits puppy I wanna know for sure ..

really i aint got much to talk about today .. I do want to put my opinions on things out there , maybe call it the world according to a junky !!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

opening day isn't only for baseball

PLANS FOR TODAY ( AFTER I SMOKE A LITTLE )